Thursday, February 20, 2014

Health & Wellness

I have been trying to lose weight for a long time. I began running, as well as doing crunches, jumping jacks, planks, and even attempting push ups (which are extremely difficult for me). As of today (February 20, 2014) I decided that at least for the next month, I would give up fried foods and limit my milk intake to one glass a day, as well as my coffee/sodas. I woke up with a horrible migraine which had me confined to the couch for most of the day, however I stayed true to myself and had no milk, half of a can of Sierra Mist and no coffee. I drank only water for most of the day and the other half of my soda was stolen by "Reece". Despite my pounding head, I still managed to fold some laundry.  At the beginning of this experiment, I weighed in at 135lbs. Some people would say that 135lbs is nothing, but when you are only 5'2", that is a lot of weight. And very little of it is muscle...

I will say that I have some very strong calf muscles though. Everything else might be weak, but I have strong calves from running up and down steps all through high school! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment