Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Little Mens

I am starting this blog a little later than most. I currently have two children. "Ray" is my first born. He is 2.5 years old. He has childhood apraxia of speech and has been in speech-language therapy since his second birthday. Ray went from having approximately 10 words in January to speaking in full sentences now (6-8 words per). He still has problems with forming some of the words.
My second child is also a boy, "Reece." He is almost 1.5 years old. He has over 25 words and has already begun putting words together.
I want to have a daughter some day but I decided to get an IUD to give me some time to enjoy my boys first. Ray is almost potty trained so there will be a few posts in the future on our potty training adventures with him, our successes and failures. Reece has already begun to show interest in the potty as well so we may begin working with him soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment