Friday, November 15, 2013

One day at a time...

I have a hard time remembering to be patient. I often get flustered easily when I want something done a certain way but the people around me cannot manage it. I suppose I am a tiny bit OCD. Towels especially have to be folded just so (half, half again, thirds). Due to my impatience, I often lose my temper with the other people in our house (my 16yo brother-in-law with a developmental disability, my mother-in-law, and my husband). I try very hard to control my temper, but I get frustrated easily. Therefore, potty training and switching beds and taking away Ray's binky has been very hard on me. I have gotten little sleep since the kids have trouble going to bed plus potty training is hard!!!

End rant. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment